Hi all,

I used to use this forum on a daily basis several years ago. At the height of my panic attacks and anxiety, I became agoraphobic, hypochondriac, and was often paralysed by fear.

After a few years of counselling, seeing doctors, reducing my work load, sleeping more, eating more healthily, doing more exercise (mostly walking), and being more creative in life, setting goals (like study), and, above all, BEING LESS HARD ON MYSELF!! I Recovered and am now living a normal life, free from the burden of excess anxiety.

I have now set up my own idea, and I hope that by posting here I am not breaching any of the forum rules. I have a channel on Youtube called the Healthy Mind Project: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYuFudJMOlY7o-tiWKbz1w

On this channel, I have uploaded some videos, talking about my experience with anxiety and panic attacks. I have also added some videos for relaxation.

When I was in the height of my anxiety, I thought that I would never be able to recover, I thought that 'this is it, this is how I am going to live for the rest of my life!!'' But with self-compassion, patience, and a gentle attitude towards myself, I slowly, but very surely, recovered.

I am sending you all lots of heartfelt love, and wish you all inner peace.

Dazza