Thread: notha side effect? sorry if tmi!! bit ne one else?tummy probs x

notha side effect? sorry if tmi!! bit ne one else?tummy probs x

hi again, know im prob driving everyone mad on here lately!! wot with my ha and questions on cit!!! but has anyone else suffered with the runs/diaorrhea when starting these!! i woke at 4 with it this morn, tho must admit that i woke feeling paniky and then my tummy started, im getting bit worried bout going places now case i need to go!!! does this passxx

Re: notha side effect? sorry if tmi!! bit ne one else?tummy probs x

bexy....you have made me laugh...i hope you dont mind but i think i am driving everyone mad on here....so you are not alone on that score. but i have been assured that we are not the only ones...we will calm down soon...once things get into our system.
    cit can cause toilet probs but i have crohns as well...which is not helped having this stress. if it continues speak with your gp but i think it may possibly calm down. how long have you been taking them???
    and once again....you are definately not driving me mad!!!!....join the club my friend xxxxxxx

ha,, thankyou!!! im only on day 5, so ealydays yet, are you on cit too? how long for? xx

Hiya - yes I did to start with. Again sounding like a borken record I know, but once I started eating first it eased right off in a few days

ta, i havnt been eating properly,or eating before taking tab!! i did eat this morning and had no nausea!! but still the otha prob!! and headache just starting! so fingers crossed x

Hi Bexy,

I suffered with stomach problems when I took cit...I would wake up and straight away dash to the loo....it does settle down. I did lose about a stone and half when first taking it, but unfortunately it went back on again along with more!!! Groan Groan!!

Bear with the meds, you will benefit when they get into your system. I wish you better days ahead hun.

JO.xx

thanks jo, ive lost weight too! but did come off zispin to try and do that!! but this isnt a nice way to lose it! lol xx

Yup had the runs, had nausea, (and pretty much every other effect) but as the others say it wears off once your body gets used to it. I personally found the side effects too much to cope with initially (was put straight onto 20mg) so went back to GP and we agreed to start again on 5mg and build up. Currently on 20mg again with the only long term negative side effects of slight short term memory loss (just need to remember to write stuff down!) and reduced libido. But the up side of taking the medication is definitely worth the downsides.
    By the way, no-one drives anyone mad! That is what we are all here for, to help each other through this. It is such a great place to get support and reassurance that you are not alone. Good luck on your journey.

Thread Information