Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: nomore panic t shirts

nomore panic t shirts

Hi i know im new to the site but could you possibly think about doing the t shirts in black or pink and maybe a hoody? Im sure people would like the choice.

Re: nomore panic t shirts

Oooo Carol, I think this is a brilliant idea - also it would be easier to spot people at a meet if they were gunna wear a NMP tshirt/hoody. Very good idea They could also be very comforting to someone in distress.

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

Hi Carol

Thanks for the suggestion. I could look into this but would have to buy stock up-front and unless there is a big demand for it I would be stuck with the up-front costs and also the stock.

I will see anyone replies with any interest.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'd definitely like a pink tee-shirt and I'd go for a hoody too great idea, I would love this for my run in October...

The idea could be tied in with fundraising events by members.

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

i would defenitly buy one

Hi everyone whose replied bout the tshirts and hoodies,i agree they would be a good idea for fundraising and awareness of nomore panic,so the more people who are interested hopefully we can get the t shirts and hoodies as i know id definatly buy them as white isnt always practical. thanks for your replies

NMP hoodies would be perfect for fundraising events. My and my partner were discussing attending fundraising runs as a way of getting my out of the house. NMP would be a perfect thing for us to run for.

i would have some t shirts,,

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

I would go for a hoody to, but maybe have a smaller logo on it rather than the large one across the front xx

The Sticky Kitchen on facebook!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information