Thread: Fear of thrush spreading.. thoughts needed

Unhappy Fear of thrush spreading.. thoughts needed

Hi i was diagnosed with mild oral thrush for some time ago and i got some nyastin for it. This medication helped to some degree but i still have a white tongue, and it varies from day to day how white it is! Anyway im having other wierd symptoms such as dizziness, mild headaches, sore throat that comes and goes + being overall worried that the thrush have spread to other parts of my body on the inside.. ive been tested for HIV and various other disseases and illnesses related to my symptoms, but i just cant Get this out of my head.. anyone with some thoughts on this?

Re: Fear of thrush spreading.. thoughts needed

Where are you worried about it spreading?

If nystatin didn’t work, ask for something else. You can buy one from the chemist that works very well (I can’t remember what it’s called at the moment).

I get oral thrush and it barely bothers me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Into my stomach.. I will try to ask for another mixture! if u remember what its called later, can u post it here?

It’s daktarin oral gel (definitely ask for oral, as the other is for athletes foot!). You could always ask the doctor to prescribe you with tablets to cure thrush?

I thought the nyastin would `be strong enought to kill it? Im worried that it is something more serious underlying this thrush, thats what sets me off. I think about it very much and its consuming my days.. When u had it how long did it take to get it away?

With daktarin mine goes within a couple of days. But mine is often recurring because I have asthma & the inhalers can cause oral thrush.

Your worrying is probably causing the other symptoms. The fact that you’ve been tested for so many things and don’t have them is a great sign.

You are probably right.. but i cant shake it.. ive been thinking of that it might have stayed because im not eating enough and then my mouth turns dry. i have had issues with dry mouth in the past, because im breathing much through my mouth. I guess il have to set down a eating plan to get this over with! The fact that ur thrush fades in a couple of days, tells me its probably just something im paying too much attention to.

Probably yes. Also sugary foods can make it worse.
    You can buy mouth wash that will help too.

Thread Information