Thread: Cinnamon and liver FREAKING OUT

Cinnamon and liver FREAKING OUT

So I have been consuming large amounts of cinnamon for a month straight. Probably over 50grams a day, was hooked on the taste.
    Where my liver is, is sore but I didnt know cinnamon was toxic till now. Just wondering should I see a dr or just stop eating cinnamon and it will all clear up. Kind of scared but don't want to agitate my dr. I have been away from here for 2 years and have not been scared. Now I am in panic that I will have liver failure from this.

Can anyone find research or studies to say me 30yrs old 100 pounds will be safe if I just stop consuming it? I can't research it or I will panic

---------- Post added at 02:39 ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 ----------

ahhh and now i saw it causes cancer oh my god im freaking out. I was cured from this ha for years help please

Re: Cinnamon and liver FREAKING OUT

I'm sure you will be just fine. Since this is a legitimate situation maybe setting up a Dr visit would be good, your Dr could provide accurate research. I've never heard of cinnamon causing cancer, but please talk to your Dr and don't worry about bothering them! It's their job. Also, Id be sure to drink 8 glasses of filtered water for the foreseeable future to help flush your body IF there is a concern. From what I've heard cinnamon is healthy but again, your Dr will know better. Overall I'm sure there's no cause for panic, just don't take anymore cinnamon and drink lots of water. you'll be fine my friend

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:21 ----------

Okay so I checked online and it says cinnamon MAY cause problems, so no not in every case. Just stop injesting it, is this an essential oil version or just standard cupboard cinnamon? Essential oils tend to be much stronger, that's why I ask

Re: Cinnamon and liver FREAKING OUT

standard cheap stuff. I got pains and smelly urin and dark urin. So i was tested for a uti and asked for a organ test. She had said I was perfect a month ago (before I knew cinamon was bad lol)

I have a great career interview lined up to tomorrow, things really come in flocks... So thats why I am concerned because it shows signs for pain and urin and itchy . But I just want to tell myself that dr cant do anything other then flush my system correct?

---------- Post added at 03:45 ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 ----------

Also explains why I barely can urinate even when I drink alot
    Sore mouth too lol thought it was from smoking my medical marijuana. Stopped for 2 weeks (found out it wasnt pot today) ugh not impressed with myself
    Last edited by SEANML; 07-02-18 at 03:50.

Thread Information