Thread: aching all over but have'nt got flu ?

aching all over but have'nt got flu ?

I feel terrible at the moment. I'me aching really badly in my arms and legs and my hands and feet feel really painful. It's like when you have the flu but i haven't got a cold or anything. Been having stomach problems for months and am now worried its the progression of some horrible disease. Can't even bring myself to say the word !!!! I'me so scared and worried at the moment

Re: aching all over but have'nt got flu ?

I went through this a couple of weeks back and I am happy to say the weakness went. I'm not sure whether it was a combination of being rundown and getting worked up about it. I too had had a tummy bug. The doc suggested it was post viral fatigue.

Hang in there as it will get better. When I was I'll I felt like it would never get better, but it did and now I'm back to worrying about my heart again. There's no let up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebud View Post
    I feel terrible at the moment. I'me aching really badly in my arms and legs and my hands and feet feel really painful. It's like when you have the flu but i haven't got a cold or anything. Been having stomach problems for months and am now worried its the progression of some horrible disease. Can't even bring myself to say the word !!!! I'me so scared and worried at the moment
    Maybe you about to ccome down with a cold of somesort? You could also just be rund. Down due to anxiety/stress? Nice hot bath and plenty of rest you should feel fine. Take care hun x

Run down sorry spelling mistake

Hi, rosebud,

I feel for you, sending big hugs to you. . To be honest I think im suffer with a similar thing with the achey pain all over, from finger joints,neck, etc all the way down to the toes. I don't have the bad cold, yeah may have snuffles and not the sickness. Sometimes I do feel hot and I feel really weak.

What do you take for your pain and aches and do they help you??. I hope you get well soon, cos it aint nice.

Anita, XX.

Thanx to you all for replying. Feeling much better today but won't hold my breath coz its been coming and going. Maybe i am run down coz i've done nothing but worry all year and i don't sleep well at all. Been taking paracetomol which helps a little. Just wish i didn't have anything to worry about just for a change lol it really wears you down !!!! xxx

Thread Information