Thread: Bowels changed

Bowels changed

Normally I find it hard to go and do 1 large poop every day or so, for the last few days I have been having super urge to go and its either water or semi formed.

I do have IBS but its never been quite like that in 9 years. I had a lot of pain and tenderness the other night so went to A&E, they did a blood test and xray and said everything looked totally fine, no swelling, blocks, etc.

Im anxious about it now as its causing accidents (just had one ). Sometimes it comes out with a lot of wind and at some force (sorry to be a little graphic). I haven't been particularly anxious either, normally when I am things want stay there and I have to take laxatives, although I haven't taken any in about a week.

Any ideas anyone?

Re: Bowels changed

Hi,

I have IBS with diahorrea and when I need to go, I need to go if you know what I mean!! You don't have any food intolerancies do you? Maybe you are just having a bad bout of IBS and the anxiety is making the symptoms worse?

K xx

Maybe, I also seem to have bloating on my left side, under ribs - I do have gastritis so that could be my stomach, but the recent blood tests showed no signs of inflammation so confused

IBS doesn't show as inflammation. I had the CRP test in December which the GP said would rule out it being anything else. My test was clear so doc said it must be IBS. Don't know if that's right but that's what he said!!! I get a lot of pain under my left ribs from my IBS.

K xx

Thread Information