Thread: Signed Off!

Signed Off!

Hi Guys!!
    Has anyone else been signed off work at any time?. Its nice to know you dont have to go to dreaded work but I also have trouble filling my time!. Yesterday was very motivated I have joined a gym, went to see a herbalist, went to the library felt really pleased with myself!Withdrew money from a cash machine, thats horrible from the time it takes for the money to come out I feel like Im going to collapse!. Today feel anxious because am aching from the gym!!LOL. I just cant bear to sit around I feel like Im giving in to it then!.X Kirst X

Nice one Kirst!

I was signed off for a month and managed to go to the gym every Mon,Wed and Fri. It's easier to motivate yourself in the day time I felt so much better for it too- you can really notice the difference in a month!

Good luck
    Martin

Hi Kirst

I have being signed off a couple of times but i felt that bad that i didnt motivate myself to do anything. I am off at the moment but not due to anxiety but due to an accident at work and it has been completely different.

It is hard filling your days and guess it showed me how work did help distract me from it all. Try and motivate yourself and focus on something until you go back to work.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

ive been signed off work once with my attacks due to my company i only get 4 weeks paid and i cant afford anymore than that.

Hi Kirst

Use the time to get relaxed and chilled out and work on any issues that you have. For example - if you don't like going to supermarkets then start to go each day, if you get panicky driving then try to go on a short drive each day.

As long as you don't lay in bed all day then it will be time spent wisely.

How long are you off for?

Nicola

Thread Information