Thread: I think I'm dying

I think I'm dying

I know I have anxiety, I go to a therapist and all so I shouldn't be this worried about something I know isn't real, I'm worried because of my anxiety but I somehow can't convince myself to believe that that's the reason why I feel the way I feel.
    For quite a long period of time, especially looking back, I've always felt like I was kind of fading in and out of reality. As thought I was only existing partially and I was part dead, if that makes sense? I haven't told any body this because it's stupid but basically I know I'm dying. I always always always have something going wrong with my body. I have extremely intense headaches, and different parts of my body become extremely numb and tingly and I know it's because I've got something wrong with me. I know that's why I'm fading because there's something eating away at me from the inside. My visions often goes blurry and I sometimes find myself in a trance that takes longer than you'd think to snap out of it, it's like my body refuses to come back to reality and I feel paralysed. It becomes hard for me to move my body and I have to try and try and it makes it hard to breathe because I'm constantly overcome with this fear of my body working against me. I know I'm going to die because I can feel it, when I think about my future it's blurry. I know that's probably common however when I think about my future my brain kind of blacks it out? like I can't see a timeline ahead of me, I just think of blackness and i have this massively painful feeling inside of me all the time that I'm about to die. It's like a storm warning or something, telling me something bass about to happen. These thoughts are increasing my migraines and they make it so hard to focus and concentrate and I've become so unclose with my friends because I can't go out because I'm too nervous and jumpy to be around people. It's like, when I speak to people or do something other than be alone my pains get increasingly more difficult and I find it hard to control my breathing. I'm dying and I'm so so so scared, I know it's going to happen soon something bad is going to happen and I can't stop if, I'm so irritable and on edge and I don't know how to carry on with this constant thought, I know it won't ever go away

Re: I think I'm dying

Hi, Teaaaajay, I've been 'dying' at least half a dozen times in the last two years, however I'm still here and still thinking something bad is wrong with me. I know how you feel. Trust me, it's your mind taking you over. If you have bad physical symptoms, go to your gp and tell him/her, they can help you rationalise things and maybe give you medication to help. You are amongst many on here who feel like you do, try not to despair, we are all going through it together :-)

My gp always says I'm perfectly healthy and it scares me so much because no one believes me, I get psychical pain all the time, and I feel like I'm going insane or something and my family just calls me a hypochondriac even though it's real, I know it's real I'm so worried

Yes, the pain is very real, not imagined, but it is most definitely your anxiety that is making you think it is something bad, your mind controls a lot of what happens in your body. If you hadn't seen the doc then maybe I'd tell you to see one, but you have and they do know their stuff. I am preaching this to you but I know that I am just as bad myself, if I had posted this and you replied to me, what would you tell me, logically?

I would tell you exactly the same. I know where you are coming from but it's hard to take advice you know? Especially when your mind is telling you constantly that it is something bad. I know everyone will say exactly the same thing and it's making it hard to believe because I am genuinely dying and everyone's saying it's not. What if, and I know no one will think this is a possibility, but what if I'm actually dying?

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our mind" Bob Barley.

Thread Information