Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Introduce Yourself Please leave some details about yourself here so we can all see who is posting the messages.

Old 17-06-11, 09:35

Angry at my wits end with throat problems

Really struggling with the tightening of the throat!! feel like there is a lump in it its hard to swallow and im getting pains in my ears and all the muscles in my neck seem to ache does anyone else suffer from this?? i went to my doctors 10 days ago and he said he thinks i had a bug as i was suffering from really bad nausea aswell the nausea has now gone but my throat is getting worse does this sound like symptoms of panic disorder and if so do you know how long this will last?
Thanks for taking the time to read this xx
Old 17-06-11, 09:42

Hi clair..

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes
Old 18-06-11, 00:32
Chatroom Moderator

Re: at my wits end with throat problems

Hi and welcome to NMP
Paige x
Old 18-06-11, 01:27
Removed User

Any symptoms of panic last as long as the panic does and need time for the body to relax long enough.
Symptoms are something widely talked about here. How they come and go, and all different kinds.
Hope you find some good people here to share with and find comfort and help.
Old 18-06-11, 11:48

Hi Clair, I get this too, sometimes it hurts and makes it difficult to eat- it feels like to food is getting stuck when I swallow. It is horrible. When it first started I thought I was getting a throat infection. Mine has started getting better as my anxiety has started to get better but it stills comes back-usually now I find it is an early warning that my anxiety levels are picking up. I have to say I haven't found any natural ways to relieve this when it comes on yet, however my doctor has prescribed some diazepam as needed which does seem to help. I really hope this starts to get better soon. Take care Jx

Tags
end, problems, throat, wits