Thread: It's a no no!

It's a no no!

Definitely got my typing fingers on tonight!
    Since I have been on sertraline, 11 years on and off. I have lost my mojo completely. Hubby and I only ever seem to have nookie when I am absolutely steamboats!

Thoughts of eww the sheets will get mingy or I;ve just cleaned the bedsheets. Can't be bothered. Get that feching thing away from my back.

Sometimes when I force myself to go down the nookie route, I end up silently crying as I just can't deal with it. I couldn't care less if my G Spot is never touched again in my life! Thankfully I have a very understanding hubby. Lately though he has been getting more & more frustrated. He can't get his head around why I just can't get "in the mood".

Years ago I went to see my GP about it and she laughed at me "everyone gets like that after a while" she said. Finally plucked up the courage to say to my new GP at my last appointment and she advised she would send me for some therapy....I.m still waiting. The thought of me talking to someone else about my issues is filling me with dread but feel it;s something I need to do for the sake of my marriage!!

Help!!!
    x

Re: It's a no no!

Hi Hun....

I was only on Sertraline for 5 weeks but def noticed that my libido was right down....def the meds....
    I only stopped as I was having bad side effects and big time night sweats....

I wouldn't know what to suggest to bring some back...def give the therapy a go....

Xxx

Re: It's a no no!

Did u change your meds or just come off altogether?

xx

Thread Information