Thread: Water Bash / Reflux / burning stomach :(

Water Bash / Reflux / burning stomach :(

I have been suffering with bad burning in my abdomen / stomach / throat and between shoulder blades/ bloatedness / indigestion / lump feeling in throat / heartburn / raw sickly feeling / tight knot feeling ( god i could go on)
    I am having scope on 31st this month i so cant wait as i really want this sorting out i cant sleep / eat or anything i have lost just over 2stone i now only weight just under 6stone so i really didn't need to lose it in the first place..
    but all day today i got yet another new sympton which I didn't no what it was until somebody put a name to it WATER BRASH my mouth just keeps watering like all day today and i have to just keep swallowing and it was really starting tot worry me also i have been getting bad cramp in the bottom of my stomach like i need to run the loo but I don't ! I don't no if that last bit is related but thought id put it in anyway lol
    so am just wondering how to get rid of this water brash or can you get rid of it etc....

and while am here if i get my results off my scope and i have GERD / ulcer etc... i no that a bland food diet helps (i have started this diet today) if i stick to it how long do you have to stick to it until your reflux is better and i can eat normal again ??

THANKS GUYS WOULD REALLY LOVE THE HELP & ADVICE X

Re: Water Bash / Reflux / burning stomach :(

Hi

My mum suffers with water brash she take gaviscon tablets they seem to help her. Hope you feel better soon. x

Thread Information