Page 136 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 5061

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Hi - glad you have all had a good day and busy! and well done Nicola!

I have just taken my 150mg (2 x 75mg) ven! - Have not done much today - just popped round my parents and my brother and nephew were there. My brother commented how much better I looked compared to last Saturday - had just come back from the Psychiatrist! and was in a right state - he sorted out which pharmacists stocked actual Effexor for me on his iphone - bless him.

See how it goes - thoughts have not been as bad and have only had to take one lorazepam a day whilst on Ven - just keeping my fingers crossed.

Will keep you updated and thanks for your support

Luv Laura xxx

Hi everyone,

Sounds like a good day for today's posters, and long may it last!

I was feeling a bit tired at 3 so I thought I'd have a lie on the bed and read - I've just woken up! I must have been really tired but I feel much better now. I've come downstairs to an empty house as my partner must have taken Freddie out for a walk. Much as I love them both, it's nice to have a little time on my own..

Pink - a good day's work done! Enjoy your cheeky bit of chocolate. Seeing that you're doing that, I might as well. I spotted some kit kats in the cupboard before...

Laura - I'd be interested to know what your brother looked up. Does it mean pharmacists who prescribe Effexor from a generic prescription? Mine did this last time as they'd obviously run out of generic XR caps.

I'll be back later.

Take care

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

hi pip you must have needed that sleep,enjoy your chockie, got a bag of mini wispa's mmmm, and a large glass of carribean twist,back on healthy eating plan tomorow

Hi Pip

Tbh I was in such a state - I don't know what he did - he must have phoned up - surely - but whatever he got me sorted - remember that was a private prescription with Effexor XL actually on it! from the psychiatrist to get me started asap.

Morning Ven buddies

Take it having a lay in? Well doubled the dose yesterday and tbh was getting a little anxious by the end of the evening so took a lorazepam! Had a good night's sleep - feel a little blurry this morning but ok - nothing exciting planned so far - wish the weather would brighten up.

Hope you are all feeling ok.

Speak later

Laura xx

Morning all, well day 5 on 150mg and dare i say it but im feeling loads better (fingers crossed) i woke at 5 but not in a panic or anything and managed to get back to sleep until around 8 and i actually feel like going out and doing something for a change, hope everyone else is ok xx

Morning

I'm ok ish, but not dreading church like sometimes Nicola how great you're leaving me behind!!!

Glad you are ok ish too Laura

I'll say a prayer for us all

Love Joy

Hi Nicola - that is fantastic - gives me hope! You needed that increase - was a bit worried at the time because you were having side effects but keeping my fingers crossed - think that UTI messed you up but pleased you are feeling well. xxxxx

morning guys, very positive posts this morning

nicola, fantastic news, you so deserve it, i hope it works for you, as well as it has for me, we both have had this for a long time, i know exactly what you have been going through....so it really is onwards and upwards, hope you have a good day x

laura, i think we all worry when we increase the dose, but honestly i never had any real problems, and because you've tollerated it so well, you should be ok, same for you hun, on the way up x

joy so glad you are feeling a bit better, and not dreading church this morning, aw thats nice of you to say a prayer for us all, and you are not being left behind, you sound as if you are improving too, remember how graduall it can be, hope you have a good sunday x

pip, paul, kerrie, slowfish, maria and all the gang, how are you all today ?

going to see my brother sister in law and niece today, looking forward to that, already planted the rest of my flowers, not a bad day here today, a bit windy, but bright and dry. take care speak later xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Morning all, well day 5 on 150mg and dare i say it but im feeling loads better (fingers crossed) i woke at 5 but not in a panic or anything and managed to get back to sleep until around 8 and i actually feel like going out and doing something for a change, hope everyone else is ok xx
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 136 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast

Thread Information