Thread: Work related stress again don't want to go back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Work related stress again don't want to go back

The work related stress has returned. I posted here a few months back how I went part time so that had been going fine as I only had a weekend of stress work to cope with. Been trying every day to look for new jobs finding the odd one to apply to due to the recession though.

Basically the reason the stress has returned is because twice in two weeks they have taken disciplinary action on me for me leaving a shift about ten minutes early I got a official warning for it and it was only minor done it in the past as the work was done. The other one is I have a meeting this weekend and It could be a second warning for something that wasn't my fault..somebody else's error. So I'm totally stressed..worked there a over a year and sick of it.

I don't want to go back in. I have a shift tonight but feel sick they have put all this overtime on me this week. I wanted to drop but but all the staff talked me into doing it and it was almost forced on me.

What am I going to go? I feel trapped in the place anyway but obviously don't want to put myself out of money. The management are unreasonable so I can't see it being fixed I think they want me out..

Re: Work related stress again don't want to go back

hi
    i know how you feel i have just come home for my lunch break and im being sick , shaking, crying because i cant face the afternoon. I have a different problem its the staff that work under me are making my life hell. They wont do what i say half the time wont speak to me and the list goes on. I have spoken to my boss but they are nice to me when he is about. I think that he thinks its because of my mental illness im imagining it.
    I am sorry i cant give you any advice because other than walking out and having no money to pay bills im stuck
    denise

Thread Information