Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sheffield

sheffield

sheffield lad here 31 postman health anxiety for years getting worse

Re: sheffield

Don't worry too much. We are all here to help each other. I am 32 & have had anxiety for about 5 years on & off. Try to keep positive. Are you on any medication?

Hi steve from Doncaster do you find having a job where you walk and are outside and quite free from prying eyes of management eases the problem I work on a reception which is quite restrictive and the women I work with are no shrinking violets do you think your job helps sometimes with your anxiety.

It feels weird saying this because I'm quite paranoid about meetups arranged over the internet. I'm 26, from Doncaster and have OCD, panic attacks and health anxiety. I have never met anyone who is open about mental illness and think it might help to.

Well I will leave that upto you to decide if you wanted to meet as only you know how you feel and what your anxiety can cope with.

Hiya,

Im Lisa, 31, living in Sheffield. Suffer from panic disorders, anxiety, depression and OCD. Woah, feels odd to just come out with list of my symptoms like that Not usually my way of introduction. Has anyone met up yet? I go to an NMP support group in Sheff, find it really helps to talk to people who suffer from similar probs. xx

back at work in morning gona have anxiety over taking the 100mg bta blocker 50 in the morning then another 50 mg at tea time been to a and e 3 times in 2 weeks blood pressure reading 211 0ver 103 a one off usually 140 over 94 pulse rate 80 to a 100 all the time allways panicking suffered for years starting cbt on the 15 july changed it from the 1st keep thinking my blood pressures gona go abvoe 200 again and give me a stroke i have to exersise as its part of the job worried that sends blood pressure up anyway then the panick attack will start im a postman

Hi,

Martin from doncaster here - finally managed to get all the crazy thoughts out of my head, but still suffering with anxiety / panic attacks over nothing - doctors / councilors pretty much useless. Would love to chat locally with others with mental health issues - people who have not experienced mental health problems just don't understand but talking to others who do understand is very helpful.

I'm going to a nmp support group wed night in Sheffield went last Thursday found it really helpful

Quote Originally Posted by vaughn110979 View Post
    I'm going to a nmp support group wed night in Sheffield went last Thursday found it really helpful
    Any chance you can pass on the info - would love to come along.

Sheffield is not so far and I have my own car if anyone wants a lift.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information