Hi,

I am getting these horrible missed, jumpy beats at the moment. I have suffered from anxiety on and off for 11 yrs now and used to get these beats but over the yrs they became infrequent. I have recently been emotionally stressed (the only way to really describe it) and i have had some work issues too that i have let stew for about 3 weeks, so this has been building up. So on Saturday my heart started to miss beats and i tried to ignore them and not worry too much but i still hve them tody and they are coming more frequent. If i turn my head they start, if i sit down and lean my stomach on a desk they start and i can feel them in the middle of my stomach (the flabby bit) and when i talk they catch me in the throat. I've had ecg's which were ok and a 24 hr holter last March which i never rang the doctors for the results s i was too scared!
I hate them and i am going away in 3 wks time nd have told my hub i will not be going if i still have them. I don't want to go to my docs as i feel stupid but i need reassurance. Even a little thought in my head makes it flip. My stomach has felt a little bloated and i can hear gas popping around it so think this could be one factor of them occuring.
I feel silly but we all know how frightening they are.
Any thoughts and comforting words may help put me at ease.

Thanks

Pulsey