Thread: convinced i have breast cancer now..please help!!

convinced i have breast cancer now..please help!!

for the past few months i have been quite obsessed with the thought of having breast cancer.....well on examining my breasts i noticed one of my nipples (when not errect) looks slightly inverted....like it dips inwards a bit.....when errect this dissappears....i have never noticed this before so i went to the docs and got a full examination by the breast nurse there and she says she isnt concerned but she didnt really see the dint in the nipple as it is mainly noticable when i lie down... i am so scared ,,,, all over the internet it says an inverted niple is a sign of breast cancer and i amd just so worried my fear is coming true xxx

Re: convinced i have breast cancer now..please help!!

i was under the impression inverted nipples were normal. if youve been seen you are OK do not google!

Inverted Nipples CAN be a sign of Breast cancer .NOT ARE ....SOMETIMES IT JUST HAPPENS ..sue

You dont have it. The nurse gave you the all clear and my cous was born with them and shes had no probs. Try and trust the nurse x x x

'Between the things we fear and the things we see is a world of possibility' - The Haunting

I am so worried..... The nurse said the thing that makes a nipple inverted with breast cancer is a tumor Pulling at the surrounding tissue, so she said I have no lumps and bumps so she is not worried.. She said I have no bumps in my breasts at all they have very soft tissue, but am so worried still x

I know how you feel. Im convinced i have oral cancer. Ive seen my dentist and gp and they all say they have no concerns about oral cancer. Yet I still continue to worry. Kindly my dentist has reffered me for my piece of mind. Id be more inclined to believe them if I didnt have an ulcer that dont seem to be shifting and bumps/swelling on the roof of my mouth.

Health anx is so strange. You can tell me your concerns and i can talk you down no probs, would say you have nothing to worry about. But if you told me you dont have oral cancer i wouldnt believe you.

Life is just great then you get health anx lol

Love

Gemma x x x

'Between the things we fear and the things we see is a world of possibility' - The Haunting

Thread Information