Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Constant headaches and pressure in head? Worried about a brain tumour!! :(

Re: Constant headaches and pressure in head? Worried about a brain tumour!! :(

You are welcome, if your GP has ruled out other causes and it not concerned about your symptoms, then it might be worth a try. xxx

Quote Originally Posted by almamatters View Post
    You are welcome, if your GP has ruled out other causes and it not concerned about your symptoms, then it might be worth a try. xxx
    I have yet to get any type of scans done, my doctor says there is no need for it. I'm going to keep pushing for it

Might be what you need for reassurance, I would not have been convinced if I had not had an MRI as I am so anxious. Take Care

It will definitely help with the reassurance

Take care

Anyone else have these symptoms?

I know I posted before, but I just wanted to pop in and say that I've been thinking about you and trying to think of other non-scary things that might be causing your problems! Today I feel like my head is going to explode from pressure so I feel so awful that you're dealing with these issues.

Thanks for stopping by
    I really appreciate everything you're doing and I hope your head pressure goes away!
    I usually only have mine when I'm laying down, is yours like that as well?

Mine varies. I seem to have several different problems. When I sit up, I have the awful pressure like my head will explode, and I think that might be a combination of my jaw and allergy pressure. When I lay down, my skull feels really uncomfortable, but it's somehow different than when I'm sitting up. One thing that helps even trivially is to massage the insides of my cheeks. I'm guessing that releases some of the jaw pressure?

Seems like head pressure can be due to a combination of many things.

I really wonder if it has anything to do with my jaw because when I press in my jaw area or on my cheeks it's a big sore. But that may be due to my wisdom teeth coming in

If you press right in front of your ear, right above your ear, or right next to your earlobe on your skull, does it feel sensitive at all? That can be indicative of jaw inflammation. Mine's so rough right now that just touching my ears is sensitive. Yeesh! Wisdom teeth..such evil. Mine were fully grown in at 16 and pressing into my ear drums when I got them out. If only we could be born without those, our tonsils, our appendixes (appendices?), and gallbladders. :P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information