Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends from Scotland?

Friends from Scotland?

Hey guys My name's Emma, I'm 23 (though look about 18 ) and am from Glasgow in Scotland. I suffer from anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia. I currently see a psychologist and a CPN and am starting to make some progress. Just wondered if anyone from near me fancied a chat or anything?

Emma xxx

Re: Friends from Scotland?

Hey Emma, im 23 female from Stirling so pretty close to you! If u wanna chat send me a pm

munkey
    x

From Scotland but in England so I guess I don't count! Always up for a chat though, via email, msn or here

Hey Emma, Im from Edinburgh in Scotland.Always up for meeting new people.You can catch me on here via pm,or the chat rooms.Or if u want my msn addy just pm me.
    Hope your doin ok.
    Scotty.

Hi Emma, I'm from Greenock, not too far from Glasgow. I also suffer from anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia, so I know what you're going through. Just let me know if you ever wanna chat. I hope you can keep making progress, stick with it.

Paul.

Hi

I am an English Girl living in the Highlands. Always up for a chat anytime at allx

Hi, I'm 27 male from Glasgow. I am working on overcoming shyness. Feel free to PM me if you would like to chat.

Smile Re: Friends from Scotland?

Hello Everyone,

My name is Al, I am 52 years old and getting older I live in Irvine, on the west coast of Scotland.

I suffer with Agoraphobia, the last time I was outside my flat was the 5th of May 2008. I have over the last couple of months been able to look out of the window for a few minutes, as long as I don't look up as when I do everything closes in on me. It is tough at times as I live on my own, the only person I see is my friend once of twice every two weeks as she does my shopping and pay my bills. She is the only person I have seen in about 8 months, I would like to be able to start getting out again and to make some new friends. I am happy I have the internet, as without that I would be totally cut off from the world.

Please feel free to message me, as I would like to make some new friends. And who knows, we might even like getting to know each other.

Hope to get some visitor's soon.

Al

Hey everyone, I'm Geo, I'm from Paisley and I'm new here. I've been suffering panic attacks since I was 18 in 2003 and I'm determined to beat them. Happy to chat/email others who have gone through this for some moral support!

Send me a pm and we can swap stories or just general chat.

Speak soon!

I'm in scotland, in my 30s and suffer from social anxiety and anxiety in general. Anyone in the area is welcome to pm/email me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information