Thread: Life's a Picture.

Life's a Picture.

A few recent self portraits of a rather low, unhappy me.

Taken a few days ago, reflecting how I was feeling at the time. Not during the panic attack, but shortly after. I’m not entirely sure for my urge to post them, but these are real emotions (no posing for the camera) , and a picture tells a thousand words.

I’m more positive now, I’ve seen therapist ect. But have still been through a bad patch, the like of which I’m sure everyone on here knows about all too well.

/|\ "FAILURE" Hurriedly scribbled on my hand after the frustration of not being able to get into work due to panic attacks.

/|\ The realisation that yet again I’ve fallen into the same old vicious circle of anxiety.

Well, that was an upbeat post wasn’t it... Hopefully i'll post something more positive next time.

Matt

"Deo Spes Meo"

Re: Life's a Picture.

....you have a talent for photography...there that is a positive....and now I am going to tell you off!..because this is an illness of how we think and not of how we feel, then writing 'failure' on your hand will only reinforce such thoughts...next time write 'time out' as your nerves are sensitised and they will recover if you are not too impressed by the symtoms and allow yourself to time to rest.more hugs, see I'm not that bad. I hope you are feeling better today.

Veronica

Post removed by author
    Last edited by cymraig_chris; 24-07-11 at 13:08.

wow, these pictures are amazing, instead of taking pictures of after having a panic attack why dont you take them after you have done something good or panic free, so you have them pictures to look back at and think i can do it. I take my camera phone with me into town and at the end of my trip i take a quick picture of myself amongst the crowds panic free and if i have a panic attack i look at these happy photos and tell myself Ive done it before and I can do it again. Never give up

Thread Information