Thread: ibs?? sickness and burps

ibs?? sickness and burps

hi

im feeling very sick at the moment, not actually been sick but just keep doing huge burps that burn my stomach and throat then the feeling goes away for about 5 secs, my stomach is totally bloated, feel as if im gonna have the runs aswell, do u think this is ibs or something else?? im getting so scared i hate being sick.

any advice
    leanne x

i just wanna feel normal

hi guys

just been sick, feel a little better, look im so sad had my head down the bog and im still asking 4 reassurance, every1 gets sick once in a while i just always think its something else horrible, all i think is that its to do with my pains i have been having but they have gone now, do u think is something different ??

leanne x

i just wanna feel normal

Could just be a stomach bug made worse by anxiety? When feeling like this, the most basic illness that has been around for centuries can seem the scariest thing in the world. Just remember that if you have the trots and are being sick, replace the lost fluids with water to avoid dehydration. Otherwise you may get a headache.

Hi leanne,sounds like acid reflux,I get it alot.I take half a tea spoon of bicarbonate of soda ina glass of water.My nutritionist told me about this and it works.[^]

Ellen XX

Hi Leanne
    Ive had IBS on and off for years now. I wake up feeling queasy a lot at the moment. I had that about 3 yrs ago. Hate to say it but its deffo stress induced.
    I too have been burping loads in the last few weeks. Only said that to my other half the other day. Ive had the runs on and off for about 3 months now. Its definately IBS for me, even with my health anxiety i know that deep down.
    I dont know a quick fix though to be honest. If you find it let me know.
    Oh, and my 9 yr old daughter also gets the morning sickness type thing ocasionally. But she only gets it term time. And she hates school.
    That says a lot.
    Take care
    C x

Pete to win Big Brother 7

hi guys

im still feeling pretty bad, not as sick but still cant eat, i hope im ok later i really hate this, ive also got that pain back in the right side, its wierd at times it feels as if something coming under my rib cage, its been really eased off until i started with all this, now its there again. Im having my new kitchen fitted and the bloke keeps smoking and thats making me feel worse,

leanne x

i just wanna feel normal

I know from experience that it is hard not to worry about stuff like this, but you have no reason to worry. Just relax for a minute and think about how many people acutally have it. Then think about how serious (not serious actually) it is. After that, think about how common it is to have the symptoms you are experiencing. Even if you have all of the signs and symptoms of it, you still probably don't have IBS. I have been worrying myself sick about heart attacks because of chest tightness and slight pain. I had an anxiety attack yesterday after reading the warning signs of a heart attack. I expect to have one every second and I'm about to just go on rage. Moral of the story: don't worry.

hi every1

im feeling so much better this morning not sick at all but when i was laying in bed i was thinking about the new kitchen and just other stuff then it came in2 my head" i feel ok, is there any pain? " and there wasnt but as soon as i thought that it was there, its so annoying. i just have to tell myself that nothing seroius comes and goes and also moves. something bad would get worse and worse by the day.

leanne xx

i just wanna feel normal

Thread Information