Thread: make my day....

make my day....

1. Hey i,d luv to chat with u ,motherof@windowslive.com...pleasse make my year, ,day, month etc..

Re: make my day....

Heyy. Do you suffer from panic attacks alot?? Im needing help people!! my panic attacks are realy ruining my work and social life:( IN NEED FOR SOMEONE TO TALK TO...

Hi

Please be aware of the following message that Nic (nomorepanic) added to the forum.

Please note that I have been alerted by 2 members to people mailing them and adding them to MSN.

The mail says something along the lines of:

My name is miss xxxx,i saw your profile today on
    http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk and became intrested in you.Meanwhile i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (xxxx@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

It seems that this is happening as the members have posted their MSN details in the Pen Pal forum.

Please be aware that NMP is a public site and if you post personal details here then basicly ANYONE can get a hold of them.

Lisa

NMP Administrator
    Please think twice before you do this.

Hi Lisa (bottlelond),
    I also get same email from her ..
    She told me about her sad story, and i really feel sorry for her.
    After some few emails...she later ask for my picture and my bank account..
    Its really freak me out...Hope nobody fall for that..

Also known as 419 scams. Not saying the poster isn't genuine, but the Email is definately a 419. Theres loads of info on google so I won't post a link (unless Nic thinks it'll help).

Goes back to one of eeyores posts that you should protect yourself as people prey on the vulnerable. Its sad, but true.

I'm sure a mod could check the posters credentials, but all those big letters scream at me in a non too good way.

Krakers.

When your heads in the sand you can't see the wood for the trees - namely because you're staring at sand.

Thread Information