Thread: dying

dying

Is it worth it?

Re: dying

I sometimes ask this question myself - especially when things are not going well and I am tired.Life can seem a big struggle, but it is worth it.
    You may be down, but there are lots of people on NMP who will support and are glad to talk to you!

It is worth it. Trust me! I have felt how you feel, and on occasions, I still do. I have just written in my blog about my stay in the local mental health unit, after I felt there was no point in trying to carry on.

That was two years ago now, and although I am still suffering from panic and agoraphobia, I am in a much better place, and can say for the first time in ages, that I am happy.

Trust me. Stick with it. This feeling will pass.x

Shea, I just read your blog post..it seems that we are all being failed when it comes to MH Paddy, I'm having a day like you...I'm stuck at home with my toddler and dreading my partner coming home because he looks at me like I'm a lunatic and although I'm not suicidal I do wonder how I can break out of this...I have no friends any more and I'm so lonely and if I didn't have children I don't know if things would be different but I wanted you to know that you're not alone.

Mags.x

Thread Information