hi i have suffered from depression for a number of years now, but i have left till last week to do something about it as im scared that i might end up like my mother , who had a nervous breakdown in her 40s the thing is im in my 40s now aswell which is really worrying i visited my GP who has diagnosed me of having severe depression he has gave me Mirtazapine 15mg , which is new to me i have never been on any anti depressans before and the first night i took them i had a great sleep but the next day i felt spaced out and drowsy all day i can safely say that i not as drowsy now in the daytime or feel space out i have heard that they can take up to 2 weeks for you to feel any real change in yourself is this true because i still feel really low at the moment i know its early days yet its only been a week tomorrow since i started taking Mirtazapine , see for years every day is just a effort for me i have no social interest i cant concentrate on nothing the only one postive that keeps me happy is my Wife who i love dearly she is a rock and i do talk to her aswell and she is really understanding she is my soulmate bless her.
femmym