Hi I had a colonoscopy 3 weeks ago today. Afterwards I had loads of pain on my left side. I was admitted into hospital straight after it because I needed surgery for crohn's and the pain on my left side was so bad i needed morphine. The crohn's was on the right side so it wasn't that.

I put it down at the time to being pumped with air and it would pass. But it hasn't. I had open bowel surgery 2 days later and they removed the crohn's affected part of my bowel on the right side and I'm assuming then they would have seen any problems with my left side? There was a problem with my bladder they sorted out and said they had a look and there was no evidence of crohn's anywhere else. Would they have seen if the colonoscopy had torn my left side?

I just find it bizzarre 3 weeks on, my right side where i had surgery doesn't hurt at all but my left side there is this constant twinging pain.

I have been to the doctors and she said my stomach feels soft and not to worry it's probably bruising but I am worried!