Page 396 of 540 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406446496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

I just found it on google, where its mentioned. im a terrible googler part of reason i got in this state lol
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tv-film-...r-battle-95422

Oh poor Jennifer must takes it toll on you - but she is on Citalopram - we're in good company.

Hi All, sorry I've not checked in for a while, glad to read some of you are doing so well, especially Nicola, you really deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    On a lighter note, Mrs W and I booked a holiday Apartment between 16-23 June, in a wee place called Salcombe on the south coast. Looks really nice, good beaches a few bars and restaurants so something to look forward to.
    Mr W, you'll love Salcombe, it's gorgoeus. Make sure you try the Salcombe Dairy ice cream, it's one of the best ice creams in the country and you'll find it everywhere in Devon and Cornwall. My mother-in-law lives in Kingsbridge not far away and my husband grew up in that neck of the woods. I remember taking day trips there as a child and the sea was mediteranean blue and so warm. You could take your canoe. If you get the chance, visit a gorgeous, secluded beach called Blackpool Sands, its lovely.

Hope everyone else is doing well - Laura, not long now til C day

Evening all,
    Had a better afternoon, though only sat out in the sun for 10 minutes before it started raining! Had my 2nd acupuncture, I'm not convinced it will do anything but it's worth a try, you do have to lay very still with the needles in so you have to relax. I have felt better since but have a bad headache again.

Mr W, did make your version of pizza and it was yummy. Hope your enjoying time with your wife and I can vouch for Salcombe too, it's not far from here, it is small, quiet and beautiful. Blackpool Sands is great but no dogs allowed and parking is expensive but it is a lovely beach like lauz says.

Mixed bag of moods on here again today. Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow

to you all
    Sam

Thanks for the info about Salcombe folks that's Lauz, Sam and Mr Redshirt. Looks like we have a good Indian, ice cream, pasties, lovely beaches, calm seas, cant wait now

Good to read that you and your family enjoyed the pizza Sam, I think we might go Indian next time with a nice dahl curry and keema paratha. You up for some of that?

Lets all have a good day tomorrow

Morning, hows everyone this morning?? I have had a crap nights sleep and woke up feeling slightly anxious!! Dont know where its all coming from other than the tingly feelings I had yesterday when I was out!! Anyway going to try not to dwell which is very hard for me and get on with my day!! Sick of this!! Up and down all the time!! Just want my life back, and I do to a point get it back then blips come!! Onwards and backwards!!!!

Kendra xx

Morning all.
    Rubbish night's sleep, the zop only gave me 5 hours! Yesterday ended up being not-so-good, so hopefully today will be different... although I'm now nervous about starting on the 60mg...

Mr. W, not sure this is of any interest to you, but I'm fairly sure there's a nudist beach near Kingsbridge...

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Morning everyone

Sorry Kendra you woke up anxious and Mr Red not a good night - I kept waking up woke up around 5pm mind racing about that letter thinking hope its sent through to my GP re meds, etc, I will ring Sec later to make sure its sorted - seem to always have to chase things, phone calls, etc, you just don't need it do you? especially being private! lol!

See how the day goes - raining here.

Speak to you soon

Laura xx

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedShirt View Post
    Morning all.
    Rubbish night's sleep, the zop only gave me 5 hours! Yesterday ended up being not-so-good, so hopefully today will be different... although I'm now nervous about starting on the 60mg...

Mr. W, not sure this is of any interest to you, but I'm fairly sure there's a nudist beach near Kingsbridge...
    This made me laugh a lot!!

Morning, woke up in a very good mood today. really enjoyed the gym last night and my body pump class! And the office isn't so hot today so hopefully will keep the good mood for the full day.

Now that I am still a patient at my practice I need to pluck up the courage to fone and get an appt!!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Mr W what is this pizza you talk of....that's my favourite food!!

Morning all can see most of us in same frame of mind lol... the weather not helping lovely, not.
    I am bit anxious as dont it moved to 30mg petrified of all them side effects again but wont know until i try, got this is the most hardest thing i have gone through other than get my son to America for his op.
    I love Pizza too, also a good curry and lots of wine

Page 396 of 540 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406446496 ... LastLast

Thread Information