Page 34 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

I know you don't suffer from hot flushes (hmmmm.... I'm the menopausal one!) but does that dose make you feel hotter than the lower dose? xx

Ive not felt hot on any dose of ven yet on cit i got awful hot flushes, some mornings id wake up drenched in sweat but had nothing like that on the ven x x

Oh, that's interesting Nicola.... grrrr to my hot flushes! xx Hope you're feeling a little better?

Pip

It's venlalic xl if u have heard of them? Had 2 really good days so fingers crossed. Hope u guys are all doing well xx

Hello to the gang. Well I'm still taking my 75mg as I'm frightened that if I up my dose I might start putting weight on, and also it might increase my hot flushes ( yes I know I'm obsessed by them but at times they're terrible!).
    Don't feel too bad but am so worried about my throat. This 'thing' looks to me to have been a scab which of course has got poked so much by yours truly that it's now started bleeding. It's on the flat bit of my throat, not tonsil, so it's not tonsillitis. Hope I can have the check up before long... I don't smoke, which is the first thing I'm asked and that worries me even more as I think, 'well why are they asking me that?' oh dear..... Can now feel a hot flush coming on, so it shows some of them are caused by my emotions ( and age) xx
    Love to all!

morning guys, well a wee bit of anxiety and low mood today, just 1 week into increase so maybe that however i am going to plod along i can see the light and have felt really good, so i know it's a blip.

nothing much planned for today, so going to have a chilled out lazy day, weather dull and cold, so happy to be indoors today.

kate how are you feeling, funnily enough i had some hot sweats this morning too, took rosie for a long walk to cool off. hope you are well xx

lou, hows the tabs working for you, you seem to have settled ok, i hope so xx

nicola hope you are coping with the increase, and are feeling a bit better.

pip, hope you are feeling a bit more like yourself now, i suppose we have got to just accept the down days, and go with the flo, at least we are getting good days too now xx

hope you all have a good day xx

Hi guys. I've had 3 really good days! Worried I'm gonna come down with a bang.

Pink dove- just a blip

Kate- poor u u will get there in the end.

Nicola- how u feeling?

Lou x

Hi lou glad your doing well ive had a fairly good day today only slight anxiety x x

morning guys, lou so glad you are doing well on the ven. keep us posted. xx

kate, we posted at the same tome yesterday so just read your post, hope you get the thing in your throat sorted soon, must be so worrying, but if they thought it was something bad they would have done it straight away, hope you are feeling a bit better and have a good day xx

nicola you are doing so well, hope it continues for you xx

i am a bit better today, had a bit of a blip yesterday, nothing i could'nt handle, but feeling a bit brighter today xx

pip, hope you are continuing to improve xx

Think I'm having a blip today. Having alot of anxiety today but I think it's because I didn't sleep well last night. Due to 2 young children. Lol. I feel so spaced out an disconnected today. But fingers crossed it just cos I'm tired. Does anyone else feel like this with lack of sleep? I think that these have started workin fOr me so quick because I swapped from a anti d that was still working "ok" and I wasn't rock bottom this time xx

Page 34 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread Information