Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teas?

Re: Teas?

Chamomile tea is lovely and so calming. I often have 2 bags in a cup, I add a spoon of honey which gives a sweet flavour. Twinnings is my favourite brand. I really do feel better after a cup,and i probably drink about 6 a day x

licorice tea is wonderful for me. I never used to like camomile/it didn't used to help me, so I tried licorice and its a god send.

Chamomile and Green Tea.
    I used to have a Teashop and Twinnings was definitely the best taste.
    Just a little tip, don't have the water at boiling point when you make tea, it can turn it little bitter. (I used to make 200-300 cups a day and all from leaves!)

Honey Lemon when I'm sick, Chamomile to calm me down, Green tea in the morning, peppermint, vanilla chai. I loveeee tea. Slowly trying to kick coffee out of my diet and stay with my decaf tea

Im a fan of chamomile and peppermint tea. I found its good for my IBS. Peppermint about 1/2 hour before a meal. Chamomile is good especially after a heavy meal, but I agree it does make you sleepy. There is also St Johns Wort tea,which has similar effects, but (IMPORTANT NOTE ! ) don't use if you are on any type of medication.

I URGE anyone who hasn't tried Kava tea to give it a shot! It's so relaxing, especially for the muscles, and helps you sleep. It's like chamomile for the body. One time I took both chamomile and kava in the same night, and melted into my bed without a hint of anxiety. Slept like a baby.

I have been using Chamomile tea in the afternoon through to the evening, but for mornings a chamomile & Rooibos tea combination. Seems to help slightly.

good morning everyone,im always looking for things like to help mewith my anxiety or to just help me relax after a stressful day,thank you for the teas,i love tea and camamil sounds yummy ,again thank you all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information