Thread: Anyone from epsom

Anyone from epsom

is there anyone living near the epsom area it would be nice to talk to people who under stand what it is like to have panic attacks i don't go out much but am ok to do local distance

Re: Anyone from epsom

I live near Epsom (Stoneleigh). I am not too bad to travel most days. I am quite happy to have a small meet up anywhere in Surrey. I suffert from both depression and generalized anxiety, though I have not experienced panic attacks. I have been though many support systems and medication.

ash

I'm in Surrey not far from Epsom too, I can drive wherever and would be happy to meet up

Wow I never knew people from surrey on here , mostly northerners. Im from sutton/worcester park

Hi Marie Ann, hope you're keeping well & having a nice weekend. Sorry to see here that you are having those panic arracks, having experienced panic attacks myself i know how scary they are @ times - my names Garry from Hertfordshire so not to far away from you - happy to start chatting here if you would like and maybe meet after getting to know you better if you wanted to. Have a lovely Sunday & Happy Christmas x
    Last edited by Herts_Shy_Guy; 21-12-14 at 06:05. Reason: correcting spelling mistakes

Hey,

I live in Croydon/ Sutton so not too far from Epsom. Happy to chat about panic attacks as a fellow sufferer!

Tuck

Thread Information