Thread: Pain in left testicle

Pain in left testicle

Got me quite worried, I've checked and I can't find any lumps, the pain doesn't seem to be from the testes rather the tube connected it.

Re: Pain in left testicle

I had this a few years ago....it was a dull ache and I checked and checked but couldnt find any lumps. I went to the docs and had it checked out and he was certain it was muscular. After a few days it went away so he was right!

Pop along and get it looked at for piece of mind.

My Doctor said there was nothing wrong with me... but when I checked on the internet I found out that I'd been clinically dead for months!

Yes I have had this too and mine was muscular. Alternatively it could be a varicocele which is an infection in the vein that moves blood to and from the testicle – symptoms of this are a dull ache in the pipework above the testicle and presents in the left 95% of the time (something to do with the way the pipes are routed) you need antibiotics for that though so you will have to see your doc.
    I think I’m right in saying that as a general rule testicular cancer is painless so in effect having some discomfort is a good rather than bad sign

Thanks lads, will make an appointment.

I had testicular pain (mainly on my right, so I guess that's the left testicle?) a couple of months ago that (in the end) lasted for 2 weeks. There was no swelling, no lumps, and the pain would come and go. Sometimes it felt like it was in the testicle, sometimes felt like it was in the epididiymis, and sometimes it felt like it was next to the base of my penis or as you say, in the tubes. Wasn't too worried about it until I'd had it for 5 or 6 days and then the health anxiety kicked in. I booked an appointment with my GP, and by the time I'd gone to see him it actually felt a little better. He diagnosed it as epididymitis, which you sometimes need antibiotics for in the worse cases — if there's swelling, warmth etc.

As quickly as it came, it went, though it left me with a lot of anxiety which is what made me decide to seek treatment for the health anxiety. But as Taffy says, there's no harm in getting it checked out. Let us know how you get on.

Hi guys I have noticed in the last few days that I have actually stopped passing semen aswell, I mean... nothing comes out. I'm really worried. :(

Hi Rhys... I just saw your post as I haven't been on in a while. How are things now? Did you manage to see the doctor?

If you have pain, and no semen comes out chances are you have a prostate infection. Go see your doctor. Hope you feel better soon...

Hi

Im currently really scared about my balls too, I think i know how you feel, I have been worried about it for 3 days, I cant eat well coz of thinking about it.

I have been having pains too, they come suddenly then go, than a month or so later have one then go's again, I rang my doc today, she was sposed to call me back but didnt, which left me frustrated, anyway just wanna say your not alone,

Btw, I just saw this post, I was wondering how things are now?
    what did the docs say

I hope you and your crown jewels are safe,

please do let us no, if you see this

Thanks

Thread Information