Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brain Tumor Fear

dizzines

hey, so since yesterday when i went out of bed i got so dizzy... i still have it since that and it doesn't change.. its not like i fall to the sides so much i can walk pretty straight lines but sometimes i tend to fall a little bit to one of the sides. the dizzy feeling is mostly inside my head but im so scared, i also feel nausea like im about to vomit

Re: dizzines

Do you have anxiety? Dizziness is a very common symptom. I've had it so bad when waking up that I could hardly get off my bed . Nausea is also a common anxiety symptom.
    Try to calm down your anxiety and the symptoms will ease off.

Unhappy Brain Tumour

Hey, so suddenly now i have started getting a insane fear for brain cancer. i have had headaches almost every day. off balance feeling and fuzzy head have been here for 2 weeks now, not totally constant, i have days where it's not so presistent. last night i started getting a "burning" smell in my nose, even tho nothing in the room smelled like this. just when i inhaled i got this weird burnt smell in. i have also been feeling a pressure in my eyes lately. is this all my health anxiety??!! im going crazy! i've been to the doctor and he had a few neurological tests on me, everything was fine. blood work find. he just tells me there's nothing to worry about.

Re: Brain Tumour

Anxiety. If it was a brain tumor the symptoms would be constant and severe, getting worse over time.

Smelling burning could have come from anywhere. Even when my window is closed I smell things from outside.

A doctor has tested you and said there is nothing to worry about. Brain fog, balance problems and dizziness can all be put down to anxiety or at worst minor ear issues.

Pregabalin 300mg

Pressure in eyes/head. Headache

Hey, i'm a 16 year old boy that have lately been experiencing a pressure/tiredness in the eyes constantly, even if i get a good night sleep. my headache have lasted for 6-7 hours (or more), i'm so scared convincing myself i have a brain tumor because of this pressure feeling up there... also there is some pain in my eyes sometimes.

Anxiety Symptoms?

Re: Pressure in eyes/head. Headache

Have you had your eyes tested?
    Doesn't sound like a brain tumour

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I had my eyes tested, i have astigatism. using lenses

I suffer from tension headaches and brain fog, a feeling of emptiness or dizziness in the head.

All anxiety related.

Pregabalin 300mg

Hi,

I have the exact same issues as Mindprison, is this really confirmed down as anxiety ? At home or in my comfortable surroundings I feel fine, but after a day at workplace - wow I feel terrible - severe balance issues / light-headiness / dizziness and head pressure. By about 19:30 ish I start to feel again like a normal human being - really fed up of it

Sounds like a pretty bog-standard anxiety headache to me. If they persist worth going to the GP - not to check for nasties but to get some tips for relieving them.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information