Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brain Tumor Fear

Re: Pressure in eyes/head. Headache

Hi axoloti,

Yes - I actually have an appointment with a neurologist for next month so hopefully they can shed some light on it. One of my colleagues is already drving me nuts this morning, talking about 6 million decibels whilst using the phone and constant pen clicking - I have politely asked him before about the pen noise but alas it still continues. I have concluded that he is simply a moron, unfortunately I am surrounded by a number of them.

Roll on Chirstmas !

Constant Dizzines

Hey, i'm starting to get so scared of this now.. the dizzy feeling is very hard to explain. it's not like the room is spinning or it's so hard too walk that i have to sit down, but as soon as i raise up to walk i can feel that there is something just making me lose a little balance, my whole head feels like it's full of pressure.

Can a wrong contact lens prescript make all this? the optician told me my vision have gotten a little bit worse, and they didn't have the new contact lenses yet so i have to wait for like a week or two before i get them.

Re: Constant Dizzines

I had/still have this in minor state. It was just the same as you described it. Pressure in the forehead, walking on matress/sand sensation, sensation that something is pulling you to the sides.

It's hard to believe but in my case it was only anxiety, very severe anxiety. I've spent countless hours trying to find out whats the reason of it. I've checked my brain, my eyes multiple times, my spine at chiropractor, my neck arteries with Ultrasound doppler. Nothing. But then i realised that in some cases when I was in good mood not thinking about this symptom (as something like MS or brian tumor), it was better. As long as I started ignoring it (very difficult, because its with you 24/7) it diminshed in like 80%. Oh, and I was taking Sertraline, it didn't help with symptom itself but with cooping with anxiety. I hope, one day it will just go away.

One question to you, is it related to your fears about some neurological diesease (like MS, ALS, Brain cancer etc)? Meaning, before it started, did u have any neurological fears?

Oh and when i was going through it my vision also worsened, i got floaters which I never had before, and sometimes my vision is a bit blurred. I think it was due the muscle tension within eyeholes.

If you're suffering from the same "thing" as i had and still have, sad thing there is no quick cure for it. Therapy like CBT, NOT researching about it (it only made things worse), and maybe some drugs like SSRI.
    Last edited by Mindphaser; 11-01-18 at 16:00.

hey, i fear for brain cancer :( i feared penile cancer before this, but a quick google search turned it over too brain cancer when i felt my eyes are strained, they are still strained after 3 days, they just feel tired. like there is a pressure behind them doesn't matter how long i sleep

I bet you don't have brain cancer. In Norway you probably have one of the best public healthcares in the world, so do yourself a favor and have a brain scan with MRI and put your mind at ease.

I had everything you described and worse and I don't have brain tumor. Chin up!

White and Black flashes

Hey, so i know i have uploaded many posts about my dizzines and eyestrain lately.

i just recognized that i have started seeing black and white flashes in my eyes

Re: White and Black flashes

Hi there,

I have had these a lot especially when I am anxious and/or stressed out. Also if I have been gaming all day or working at the computer a lot. Don't fret unless your vision is getting really distorted or these flashes appear to be getting larger and don't go away. Do you wear glasses? I went to the opticians after a whole load of eye symptoms and all they said was that I need some glasses for reading etc, helped so much and now my floaters, blurriness etc are less noticeable. If in doubt I'd see an optician over a GP as they go in depth and when I went to my doctors they just said to see the optician as I wasn't in pain etc (thought I had a retinal tear which I didn't). Tbh though it most likely is anxiety. All the best

Peace and love

eye flashes

hey, i just started 3 days ago seeing white and black dots in vision, sometimes circles. (mostly white/bright)

my eyes have also been feeling weird the last 7 days, where they feel strained all the time.

These flashing dots make me overly scared of brain tumor... im only 16

please help��
    Last edited by mariusstokka; 14-01-18 at 11:48.

Re: eye flashes

Do you ever see an eye doctor? We can't diagnose you here, but for what it's worth a lot of visual issues are completely normal such as floaters in your vision. If your eyes feel strained, you may just need glasses. Do you live with your parents? Could you talk to them about what is going on and see if they can get your eyes tested?

Re: eye flashes

im going to my doctor this week, i use contact lenses

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information