Thread: Headaches

Headaches

Hi, just wondering if anyone else suffers from regular headaches? I've never suffered with the before but over the last 2 months or so, I've been getting them really regularly. And they're horrible!

It feels like a hangover headcahe, so at first I thought that it was probably dehydration. But I've been making sure that I drink enough water every day. Also, when I had my last eye test, they said my vision was almost perfect. I can't think of anything I'm doing differently that could be causing and I'm really worried. They feel so painful and I feel sick and fatigued too. Being in a dark room seems to help.

I am going to visit my GP about this, but, as usual, can't get an appointed for a while. So in the meantime I'm worrying about it being brain cancer (either primarily or secondary). So yeah, if anyone else gets regular headaches, please let me know. Thanks

Re: Headaches

Regular headaches here too! I live in Florida, lots of humidity & storms changing the pressure and oak trees that I’m allergic too. Aside from that I’ve been told TMJ (or general grinding and tension held in the jaw) and PCOS could be the cause of it. I take one or two Aleve 200mg it helps. I try to use menthol to help first so I’m not always taking ness to hurt my organs. I get migraines every now and again but regular headaches more often. A chiropractor in the mean time might help with an adjustment for tension.

Me too! I’m not a headache person and now I get them! Very worried!

Quote Originally Posted by HopeI'mWrong:P View Post
    Hi, just wondering if anyone else suffers from regular headaches?
    Yes. About 60% of world population.

Margaret Thatcher

Had headaches for three months everyday. It started after stressing about possible TC. Scared to sh*t and convinced I had tumor. Convinced myself I had weakness on left side. Went for tests with GP who was happy but has booked me in for non urgent CT scan (which i’m still waiting for)

Anyway, concerns moved on to another symptom (bowel-related, which I have posted about) and as if by magic (!) the regularity of my headaches has gone right down! Hope this gives you some peace of mind

Thanks for all the replies on this. Sorry my reply is so late - I've been away. The headaches are still coming and going but they aren't daily at the moment, which is good.

Thanks again

I have been getting headaches for a few months now on and off , especially at night and first thing in the morning. I have also had more migraines (ocular) recently which are scary! I wonder whether it is anxiety and stress or hormonal.. I think that the had gets tense when we worry and stress which then makes headaches worse... Just my humble opinion, mine feel like hangover headaches too and I drink plenty of water. Hope you feel better soon

Thread Information