Thread: Health Anxiety returned.

Health Anxiety returned.

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone on here gets bouts of anxiety, that comes for months on end, and then just goes away for periods of time, only to rear its ugly head again.?
    CJ

Re: Health Anxiety returned.

Hi CJ.....ABSOLUTELY.

That's been my status quo for years, though I can be ok for ages with the odd bit of stress and then something just triggers my anxiety and panic and up it comes again. It's like a rollercoaster ride at times.

What is frustrating is it can be the most ridiculous thing that triggers it, sometimes I'm not even aware what exactly.

I think the key is both pinpointing the triggers and learning an effective way to handle the anxiety before it gets out of control.

Easier said than done hun!

Re: Health Anxiety returned.

Hi Debs,

Thank you for the reply, its so awful, its come back worse than ever, and it has really got to me this time, I have always managed to get a grip before but circumstances seem to have taken it out of my control this time, lost all my confidence again, I get Migraines also which sometimes can make you loose your balance and make you feel awful, but sometimes some of the symptoms of anxiety seem to be able to do the same!!

Guess I will just have to try and get a grip, I have never taken medication for it, just managed to find an inner strength but this time I dont know if it is enough.

Thanks again for the support.

CJ

Thread Information