Thread: Hypothyroidism or anxiety? Edit

Red face Hypothyroidism or anxiety?

A month ago, the GP x-rayed me and took a blood test and concluded that I was fine. The Xray was clear and the blood test only showed dehydration and a little bit of high blood pressure. Would the blood test also show if my hypo levels are up too?

Recently, as you can tell by my previous posts, Ive been having some really bad anxiety. I went to the doctor (ENT) on Thursday who looked down my throat and felt my neck for problems (I had/have swalowing issues). He concluded that there's nothing he can physically confirm to be wrong with me. Anyways, I have swollen glands with mild cold symptoms (2 weeks now) he checked those and thought nothing of it. Any ideas? Could this all just be anxiety?
    Last edited by SeagullTerror; 22-07-17 at 19:46.

Re: Hypothyroidism or anxiety? Edit

Your blood test may or may have shown if your thyroid was off, depending on if was tested for. If your doctor expressed no concerns about your thyroid, I wouldn't bother to worry about it. The swollen glands are probably due to your cold (your body is trying to fight it off, that's what it's supposed to do ).

Thread Information