Thread: I'm Finished?

I'm Finished?

Hey guys, today I encountered the worst of my CJD symptoms, though I'm not sure if it's new or if it's something that is a part of my own anxiety. I went to Gorey today and for some odd reason my left leg felt worse than my right leg, particularly in the area of my thigh. I was also pushing my little sister around in a buggy and my left hand felt worse as well and there was a strange, I dunno, tingling sensation below my left eye. The only things that were distributed across other parts of my face were some feelings of my hair jumping or something like that at the very top of my head and around parts of my right. My right eye was also twitching for a bit.

At the moment, my left thigh is not as good as the right. When I squeeze the thigh it hurts whereas there's only slight irritation when I squeeze the right thigh. Also, my left hand feels weaker when typing and in a doctor's visit, my left eye had slightly worse vision than my right eye.

Re: I'm Finished?

I fear you're at the point where you're not going to listen to anyone that this CJD fear is utterly ludicrous and you really need to seek professional help for mental illness. Please talk to your GP about this, not imaginary illnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by axolotl View Post
    I fear you're at the point where you're not going to listen to anyone that this CJD fear is utterly ludicrous and you really need to seek professional help for mental illness. Please talk to your GP about this, not imaginary illnesses.
    Been talking to the GP and he thinks its anxiety, but I'm not 100% sure. Yeah some symptoms seem to have improved like the weakness in the legs and the hand tremors, but now I have some other strange symptoms. One seems to be a weird dystonia with my hands where, when I try to use the mouse, the middle finger will capture the far right finger and force me to grasp the mouse in a claw formation.

The next problem is that I have this weird, heartbeat like sensation in my stomach. I timed it once and got 70 beats per second. It's constant and won't go away. Honestly, I have no idea what it is at this point and I'm getting the feeling that I'll be lucky if it's ALS (bit stupid of a thing to hope for sure, but at least it's better than getting dementia).

I can almost assure you everything you are experiencing is anxiety, not CJD or ALS. At this point, you're quite literally worrying yourself sick. Please seek professional help.

Thread Information