Thread: Blister looking hard bump on gum

Blister looking hard bump on gum

I need help please, I go to the dentist in 4 days! But I'm in desperate pain. I went to the dentist for fillings about 25 days ago, I went back a week later bc of tooth pain after filling and they gave me antibiotics but wouldn't tell me why or what for, I took them for a couple days and went on a 2 week vacation and forgot the rest at home. So now I'm back. I'm having jaw pain, cheek pain, tooth pain. I have 2 tiny little whitish pink bumps on the side of my cheek, and on the left side of my mouth behind my bottom wisdom tooth, I have a huge blister looking thing covering my gum behind that tooth. I assumed it was an ulcer, but according to google ulcers don't form on gums. And everything I google something it says oral cancer of course so I'm scared to death, the white spots on cheek google says that it is Leukoplakia but I've looked at pictures and it's nothing at all like that. I'm lost I'm hurting and I'm scared please help me!!!

Re: Blister looking hard bump on gum

I'm a Stage IV Head & Neck/oral Cancer survivor. Nothing you described presents as OC based on my experience as well as many, many others. It has all the hallmarks of an infection. I have a "Told ya so" waiting

Let us know how you make out!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information