Thread: Help can't stop worrying

Help can't stop worrying

Hi I'm 15 an can't stop worrying obout having an aortic dissection. I had a wierd back pain more towards my upper back and looked it up and one of the possible causes was aortic dissection and now i can't stop worrying about it. Any reassurance is appreciated.

---------- Post added at 07:37 ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 ----------

Just wanted to update my thread. The back pain is gone but now I have a headache an feel a little nauseous but im pretty sure these are just from freaking out

---------- Post added at 10:20 ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 ----------

Does anyone know how to get rid of a tension headache from anxiety. I'd rather ask here than look it up on Google for fear of finding something new to worry about.

Re: Help can't stop worrying

Just did the math and the chances of a 60 to 70 year old man getting this are 0.0003095017% and they are the most likely to have this so that makes the chances of me having it far lower considering my age. But for some reason i still feel a little worried.

Deffo not likely at your age. Please don't google symptoms - Dr Google will diagnose a simple tension headache as a brain tumour. x

Thanks for the reply. Just knowing that someone else thinks it's not happening makes me feel a lot better.

Thread Information