Page 500 of 507 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5061

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

I'm back again, hoping for some much needed hugs.....I lost my darling brother to motor neuron disease last wednesday, he was only 54, he died peacefully, and i ws able to spend precious time with him, my world has fallen apart, and my anxiety levels soaring, i have increased my meds, but feel so down.

My hubby John had a stroke 6 weeks ago, he is making a good recovery, just don't know how i got the strength to go thru this....but somehow i did.

My brothers funeral is next wednesday, god knows how i will get through that

Hope some of my ven buddies are still around,and are all doing well xxx

Always got a hug for you darlin, remember, onwards and backwards

I'm new here and not sure sure exactly what I am doing!! I suffer from Chronic Anxiety, I don't feel depressed but my body feels physically nervous all the time. My skins tingles - like something is running up and down...its feel likes something awful is about to happen when I actually don't have anything to worry about. I get through each day and everyone thinks I am ok but I feel terrible in side - very nervous and almost scared. I was put on citalopram and it really didn't do anything. I was then put on 75mg of venlafaxine for two weeks and then 150mg for two weeks, which time I went back to the doctor. My physical anxiety seems worse and constant but I feel more chilled and have lost my appetite (silver lining!!) The doctor said try it for another month. Initially I was doing 75mg twice a day but this was stopping me sleeping so now for the last two weeks I have been on 150mg one a day in the morning - i feel constantly anxious, a bit scared but slightly emotionless at the same time. I feel like the adrenaline is flying round my body at 100 miles an hour, I'm sleeping better but have very vivid dreams.Still no appetite and feel tired quite a lot...I don't really want to keep changing but does all of this mean its not working for me or am I being impatient - please please can someone reply

hello there i just want to ask you if are still on venlafaxine? and if it still wporking for you? how much are you taking? i ask you because i start taking it for anxiety and dep caused by the anxiety and some family problems but i have 5 weeks already and i still feel very low in my motivation i just want to stay all day in bed and my anxiety is not much better either! so i was wondering if you can tell me how was your experience with it on the first days? if you dont mind so many questions,,,lol but if you can tell me that really would help me,, thank you so much for your time.

Hello,

I am about to switch to ven after many years on citalopram. Any words of advice?

I've recently changed from Citalopram to Venlafaxine and have found it a real improvement. I was on the C for a long time and it had stopped working for me I think, I've had a lot of illness over the last year that might have been avoided if I'd made the change sooner.

Hi Gummboote,

Did you do a cross taper? How long did it take until you felt better? Did you need a high dose? Sorry for all the questions lol.

Old thread, new post, just wondered if any of my ven buddies are around, had a bad relapse and need some help xx

I'm never far away darlin, just a wee blip hopefully xx

Thanks Mr W, came of the Ven in June, was doing so well ......Big mistake, am havin such a bad time, been back on 8 weeks startinG at 37.5mg, just upped slowly and today is day 1 at 150mg, really hope they work again, PLEASE, be very careful if you are still on meds, i think i'll always need to be on them

How are you these days ??? hope you are still doing well , and thanks for your reply, it means a lot too me xx

Page 500 of 507 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502 ... LastLast

Thread Information