Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I pregnant?

Unhappy Am I pregnant?

I heard it's impossible but my anxiety won't allow me to believe it. Me and my bf were dry humping and he had his sweats and boxers on and I had my pants and underwear on. He said he precumed a little in his pants but he never came. I'm just worried. and there's a bit pain in my abdomen ,sometimes in the right side of my stomach and even in the left side. Sometimes my middle. But I felt the pain before we started. And I keep having to s*it. My friends say its ovulation but the discomfort has been for four days. Idk if it's my anxiety or what but could I be pregnant. Ps I've had this weird sensation in my abdomen for 5 days now it feels like gas kinda idk if it's ovulation but I'm freaking out because I'm still a virgin and I never had sex. Can someone ease my mind? Like I get my period around the 21st but I'm scared I won't what could this be? I know this seems silly but I'm freaking out and shaking.
    Last edited by NiazKillam; 09-07-17 at 18:25.

Re: Am I pregnant?

Go to a dr if you're concerned, there's no way on earth we can answer your question. :-) There was no intercourse or contact so it's extremely unlikely, almost impossible.
    Last edited by jayware33; 09-07-17 at 18:57.

Jay, I like your quote! Niaz, get a home pregnancy test if this is causing you to freak out or see a doctor.

I would go see a doctor but I have no insurance and we only did this 5 days ago so the test wouldn't be accurate. :"/

Quote Originally Posted by NiazKillam View Post
    I would go see a doctor but I have no insurance and we only did this 5 days ago so the test wouldn't be accurate. :"/
    So what makes you think we will be able to tell if you're pregnant? I'm sorry but this is not something we can answer. Agree with poster above, wait and get a test.

Idk maybe it's just my anxiety. We've never had sex and I guess I'm just scared by the feelings that came afterwards. Thanks for trying to help

Can you not buy a home pregnancy test in a pharmacy?

It wouldn't be accurate as for we only did this 5 days ago. And I'm scared to wait. A part of me knows it's impossible because we never had sex as I am still a virgin but the weird feeling I got afterwards is what's causing me to freak out if that makes sense

I feel I told you you "you're pregnant". You wouldn't believe me, because you know it's impossible. I get the anxiety, but I think you know the answer. The feelings you're getting could be literraly anything (besides being pregnant). Constipation or IBSfor example as you said you need to go more often.
    Just wait it out, then get a test to be assured :-).

Im 99% sure you're not pregnant. But if you are worried that the slightest bit of semen got inside of you then I would see your doctor and they can do a simple blood test. But again, the chances of you getting pregnant for something like that are near impossible.

Actually...its just impossible. It would be amazing if semen got through four layers of material and found its way into your vagina.

Sounds hormonal/anxiety. The two play off of each other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information