Thread: please help me !!!

please help me !!!

please help me i keep getting a pain in my wrist and arm - am absolutely convinced its my heart !! please someone tell me they had this with anxiety before ???

Re: please help me !!!

its just in my wrist and sometimes my upper arm - my chest is tight but that came on after the pain in my arm !!

hi x i also get this 2,very worrying but is just anxity...try not to worry n it will go away xx

sorry i sound so panicky i just freakin out cause it horrible -

you dnt have to say sorry we all freak out lol,it is really horrible tho xxx hope ur feeling better soon xxx

I get alot of pain in my upper left arm and shoulder and it sometimes goes down to my wrists. Later found out that it is frozen shoulder.

Just calm down, have some water and watch some TV or read a magazine. Have you slept on your arm funny during the night or have you recently hurt it?

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Hi Jenni

Have just read your post and you really mustn't worry. I have had a heart attack and I have also had lots of pains in my arms etc. and I promise you a heart attack is not something you wonder about, you know! The pains in your arms and wrist are probably from tense muscles in your neck and arms. Please, please don't worry any more about it, put a warm wheat bag or hot water bottle on your neck and feel the difference. I hope it goes soon Jenni.

Love Fran

thankyou - i know i sound really pathetic but my chest is tight now too and i know its probably all anxiety but i dont know why i dont feel anxious abotu anything have jsut been at home today !! i dont have anyone to talk to so this board is a god send !!

It's not pathetic Jenni, it's ok really. Tight chest is also tight muscles, the little muscles around your rib cage go into spasm just like any others when you are tense, any tight feeling is usually tension. Heart pain is totally different and grips you so you can't move and it doesn't ease or go away. Try to stay calm and all the feelings will go away.

Love Fran

Thread Information