Thread: my moods

my moods

im a spoilt brat and dpnt know what to do to snap out of my mood - im so sentive and paranoid about everything and get in a mood over the slightest thing - any advice

Re: my moods

not sure if it really has to do with being spoilt. I think the bad mood and paranoia is something to do with anxiety. I do suffer with it too, but wouldn't say that I am spoilt, just unhappy (not sure why) and lacking confiedence (even though I can cover it up well) and therefore very picky with others and frustrated all the time.

Hi bab - don't beat yourself up over the way you feel. Being hard on yourself because of your emotions can lead to low self-esteem because you think badly of yourself for feeling the way you do, even though you can't help it. It can contribute to depression too.

It might be helpful to try to figure out why you feel particularly sensitive and paranoid. Anxiety can make you feel this way. Hormones often contribute too. You can't really control the way you feel and just "switch off" an unwanted emotion, but you can control some of the things in your life that contribute to your mood, and you can control the way that you behave towards others. Hope you feel better soon.

Cool Re: my moods

im always moody.. infact 3 days ago my wife asked me if i needed a pad

When you want it
    It goes away too fast
    Times u hate it
    It always seems to last

Cool Re: my moods

When you want it
    It goes away too fast
    Times u hate it
    It always seems to last

thanks so much everyone, i do feel like my self esteem has something to do with it but I feel like its really affecting my marriage as my husbands friends just dont enjoy my company and I feel like when we go out with them im always sat on my own like an idiot and last night i decided that wa s it - so i left him at the bar and i got a taxi home - im just so fed up - he is away in london at least twice a week with work and im left with the 2 kids - when he is home his mind is not really here and i just feel like i never get anykind of attention from him or that he wants to be with me. my confidence is at rock bottom is that really spoilt to want to feel needed?

Bab, of course you're not being "spoiled". It's perfectly natural to want attention and affection from your husband. I do think, though, that people who are happy with themselves are people that others want to be with. Other people can't really give you lasting self-esteem and confidence - they can help by being supportive and loving - but only you can actually do it. Can you talk about how you feel to your husband? Perhaps therapy might help, and/or fostering interests outside your family? I do wish you luck .

thanks leebee - i wish i found things fun!! i sound like such a moaner

Thread Information