Thread: Severe aches an pains

Severe aches an pains

Hi all,

I dont know if this is a systom of panic or maybe i am getiing a really bad cold. I went to sleep really late last night because today was my mothers birthday and i was up decorating,wrapping,etc....right when i layed in the bed my throat got really soar. Well today I woke up and I think that i have had the worst soar throat i have ever had all day. And what i am really worried about is that earlier in the day my neck was really soar and hurt really bad then a little lated my legs started feeling this way also....where my glands are and all the way down my neck is sooooo soar. Its like i was just in some sort of accident of something. I dont have a fever so i dont know what this is all about. Any Input lol????
    -Christie[:I]

I get a sore throat all the time too. It could be that you sleep with your mouth open and the inside of your neck dries up? Aches and pains are so common and I get them just about anywhere!! Damn anxiety!! Anyways, I don't know if this helped you at all?

i think it is symptom
    i ache all over for no reason at all comes and goes but gets worse if i have an attack
    and yes i too get pains in the neck ( i call them my kids) lol

no one REMEMBER no one has ever died from having a panic attack.ok troops be carefull out there

You'll know tomorrow if you're brewing something viral or just overtired

Til then look after yourself- throat pastilles and loads of fluids

Hope you're better soon

Meg

I normally find if I have a really sore throat it means I am getting cold.
    I was told by my friend Doctor P, to suck lots boiled sweets in between using throat pastilles.
    It helps to keep the throat lubricated and less dry, drink small amounts of water, often. And try not to smoke as it irritates the throat.

Give it 48 hours, if it really is unbearable after that time, then it could be an infection.

I used to find that due to all the shaking and trembling I did during panics it was my legs that were the worst. I couldn't walk, I couldn't even stand to have them touched, even lightly.

Paul just reminded me of a conversation I had with my CPN once.
    He said to me "No One ever died from a panic attack .."
    My answer was "What about people who have been hit by a car while being depersonalized? or all those poor people who have been driven to suicide because they are unable to stand them any longer?"
    I forget his exact answer, but I'm sure it contained the words "Smart Alec", "off" and another word beginging with F.

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx

[] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Hi all,
    Thanks so much for all your input...I went to the doctor today because when i woke up this morning i could barely swallow my throat was in so much pain. Not to mention all the aching i cant even sleep normally. My doc said that my glands were very badly swollen and he gave me some anti-biotics for it but from my glands and all the down the sides of my neck to the shoulders are in a lot of achy pain , the back of my thighs are the same way and my back and sometimes my hands...............i just dont think all this aching is normal but i guess thats just my panic thinking for me saying i have some disease or something lol. I dont know but i am in agony lol. You guys may not see me around for a bit ...it hurts to walk and i have a constant headache. well enough about poor little me lol. I hope all is well with everyone!
    thanks again
    -Christie

Thread Information