Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Belonging.

Re: Belonging.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry boy View Post
    And again I very much relate to what you are saying. I've been shat on a lot, and i've been running into brick walls all my life. You name it I've tried it, all different therapies etc etc.

I went to see a psychotherapist last year when I was at my lowest. I got up half way through the first session and said "stuff this mate I'm done with this".

If I'm honest I'd rather not talk about my darkest moments, it doesn't help me nowadays, but like I say things are good now, i'll never go back to where I was last year never.

I've learned some good stuff along the way, and what's most important is taking responsibility for the way you feel. You have to avoid looking outside yourself for causes of your problems. If you want to get better you have to work bloody hard.

Don't get me wrong though, most of our problems are because of bad treatment from other people etc. But you have to try your best to get on top of it.

I'm a bit knackered at the moment, I'm just taking it easy not really giving a s**t.

I hope this doesn't come across as preachy, we are all different I suppose.

I'm looking forward to the future though, I've got plans and if they work out life will be sweet
    Bb I hear you been there my self and very dark it was really thought the light at the end of tunnel had either gone out or it was a long way away I have found it it was the latter so that is good and now I can see the light and I never want those dark days in my life again I know exactly what Mr Jones is going through I also have lots of empathy for him too and what you say is true life will be sweet once again Thank you Cheers

Cheers BB, actually i'm very lucky, I've got some pretty cool people around me a the moment, not one enemy anywhere (I'll probably make a few on here if I hang around long enough though) about time I had some luck. Thanks BB I hear what you're saying mate I hope things go well for both of us, im sure they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry boy View Post
    Cheers BB, actually i'm very lucky, I've got some pretty cool people around me a the moment, not one enemy anywhere (I'll probably make a few on here if I hang around long enough though) about time I had some luck. Thanks BB I hear what you're saying mate I hope things go well for both of us, im sure they will.
    Np Bb that's great to hear Nah you haven't got any enemies here well Iam not one of them! Just wished you lived nearer for chat and coffee!! Yeah so do I mate been waiting a long time for things to change Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information