Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: constant swallowing again ahh

Re: constant swallowing again ahh

Joyce
    For what its worth I had this problem over the last eight weeks.
    Anyway after a gastroscopy and barium last week its turns out nothing wrong. Sore throats, swallowing,feeling something stuck in the throat, back ache.
    Now I know there is not a problem the symptoms have calmed down.
    Its amazing what you can do with your body so please try to calm down a bit and take it easy.

Sheba I am so glad you did decide to post that message and i hope Joyce has taken in some of the words you have tried to put accross to her because I think they will help her.

We are all on here to try and support and help each other and sometimes that might mean moving away from our own problems and supporting someone else. Joyce I wish you well and hope you can find a way of not dwelling so much on your problem and I think this would help you.

Carol
    x

hi there im sorry i was listening to you as someone posted that no matter how much reassurance u get sometimes it will never be enough from u or gp i was just asking if the constant swallowing makes your throat tense that was all maybe then i can understand my my throat feels like someone is gripping hold of it also had a burning throat maybe if you could anwser that 2 questions then i can finally put it to rest thanks nicola for all your help im just really sorry i have upset so much people if you could anwser my questions one last time i will put it to bed i promise xx joyce

joyce hun go back over your threads and re read them ,as the answer is in them over and over, i dont know why u r not taking it in.

Joyce, you're talking as though we haven't answered those questions already!

Hello joyce. I became a grandmother again today when my sons baby was born. His name is elliott and i cant wait to meet him when they bring him home later (im so surprised that they dont keep people in hospital more than a day after the birth these days!). I was wondering how your baby is, it must be about due now?

the swallowing thing is stressing me out everytime after ive eaten i get a sharp feeling in my throat which everyone says is anxiety including doctors but im maybe thinking that maybe the baby has something to do with it as it feels like a ball in my throat sometimes but no matter what i try it doesnt shift it is this anxiety too it is scaring me it does ease of after about 30 minutes but i thought this globus thing is supposed to feel better after you have eaten not worse

are u listening to us joyce, cathy asked how your pregnancy was and when baby due. everyone tries to chat with u but u dont listen

Yes it could be down to your pregnancy...when is the baby due? i thought it was a week or two ago, are they letting you go on with the pregnancy instead of inducing you? maybe when you have had this baby your anxiety will become less.

Joyce I understand the fear completely. I have had numerous doctors etc tell me that my heart is fine. Yet I still constantly take my blood pressure etc. It is defintely sounding like you have devolped OCD from your health anxiety. You need to talk to your doctor and tell them that it is interferring with your life completely. How far along are you in your pregnancy? Do you think that the extra pregnancy stress is increasing the fear? What meds if any are you on? The sharp pain could be bad reflux from the pregnancy. I know I had it very badly and it was very painful. But if that is the case there is not a need to worry. you need to try as hard as possible to distract yourself. Busy yourself getting ready for the baby. Are you having a boy or girl? Start a journal to your baby etc. Do whatever it takes to distract yourself.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information