Thread: 13yrs of globus

13yrs of globus

Hi everyone, just found this website and ive been suffering from Globus Hystericus for 13yrs. I would welcome any help/advice on the condition as ive pretty much tried everything, everything from herbal remedies to strong prescription drugs, hypnotherapy and even been down the drink road (but not anymore). Anyone out there with the same condition who would like to chat please get in touch.

Thank you
    Mandi

Re: 13yrs of globus

had a really really bad day yesterday, throat was soooo bad and the pain in my upper back was excrutiating. Husband phoned docs had to beg for a couple of diazipam,(you would think they were 24 solid gold!) feeling more relaxed today, but know it wont last, i am climbing the walls here i hate this illness so much, talking to other sufferers of globus does help knowing im not alone, but on the other hand wish there was no one else going through this.

I,ve had it on and off since January . Sorry you are suffering . I tell myself its not going to harm me and try to forget about it but its difficult .
    I don,t log on much at the moment but if you want a chat any pm,s will go to my email address and i will reply . Mine goes with a diazapam and beer but i know its not the answer

Had it for 24 years now. It is always with me but sometimes it is worse sometimes sometimes a bit better but it is always there.
    Sometimes can eat solid food sometimes only soup.
    If I do eat solid food takes about a hour to eat a meal and there are only certain foods I will eat.

hi
    sorry its so bad for you , can i ask why it takes so long to eat ? i,m guessing food feels like it gets stuck , it does wuth me i,ve had it 6 months but its better than it was

Thread Information