Thread: Looking for new friends online

Looking for new friends online

Hi i'm Mark im sumwhere in Cheshire I stopped going out about 10 years ago and have been stuck in ever since doin everything online, I'm looking for sum friends and maybe some gamers I have steam and the usual other things uplay origin ect, I play SL way too much too though thats probably a bad thing, I have skype and whatsapp though i don't use skype that much, I do have a little teamspeak aswell, Im mostly on my own even playing games I would just like to meet some new people, please be kind this is the first time ive had the nerve to reach out online.

Re: Looking for new friends online

What's SL? I don't do any gaming, so have no idea. Is it "Second Life"? I've heard of a Swedish guy who met his IRL Australian wife through Second Life.

My neighbour was like you, ordered his food from a grocery store that did home delivery.

It's great you've reached out on here! I think if you look around, you'll find other posts just like yours (apart from the gaming perhaps) and it's easy to reach out through a private message.

Notice you have ICQ too, it was a long time since I last saw that symbol somewhere !!

Yep its Second Life though most people I meet in there seem to go nuts after a while I think its very rare that anyone gets together in RL from SL, since upgrading to windows 10 ive had some problems with ICQ most of the time it wont connect anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowsters View Post
    Yep its Second Life though most people I meet in there seem to go nuts after a while I think its very rare that anyone gets together in RL from SL, since upgrading to windows 10 ive had some problems with ICQ most of the time it wont connect anymore.
    Hi Meowsters I live instafforshie so not too far away if you are stuck and want to meet up just PM have many hobbies too. Windows 10 have heard a lot of people saying theres been many problems with that version I am still on windows 8.1 and that's how I am staying Cheers

Hiya Meowster, we have a small steam group set up, it is in its infancy, see this thread (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthr...=188184&page=1), I dont think I have mod to invite myself.

I do not play second life but I do play games through the blizzard client (battle.net) such as hearthstone, Diablo3 and Overwatch, as well quite regularly.

Thread Information