Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Freaking out......

Re: Freaking out......

Well done to you, Kay. This is really good news and huge progress for you. Move on from this and enjoy your life without HA forever hanging over you. You've just got married and it should be an exciting and happy time for you. I think you've made a great decision to jettison your HA xx

Really well done Kay.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Well done to you, Kay. This is really good news and huge progress for you. Move on from this and enjoy your life without HA forever hanging over you. You've just got married and it should be an exciting and happy time for you. I think you've made a great decision to jettison your HA xx
    Thank you - I HAVE to do this - this will ruin my life. I am not saying there wont be 'bumps' in my journey but I just have to do this now. As you say I have just got married, I should be happy.... and I am going to try my hardest to be.

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 14:00 ----------

Plus I have decided when I get home I am putting the weighing scales away, the bpm & oxygen monitor and blood pressure monitor high up in the cupboard.

If I am ill I go and see the dr and not self diagnose myself anymore - DONE!

That's the way! You don't need to constantly monitor your health and you certainly don't need all those bloody accessories to the HA "crime".. Maybe get your husband to "lose" them so you don't know where they are? Sometimes temptation remains if you are feeling shaky and know where the stuff is...

Yes you are right I will ask them to hide all my little gadgets......see how I go - thanks for the advice now are recently

it's really good news kay Well done for taking massive steps in your recovery it will go from strength to strength

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information