Page 356 of 540 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

I totally agree with you pinkdove you do whats best for you Mr W well done angel x x

Thanks for that you two

Inner Peace: this is so true

If you can start the day without caffeine,
    If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,

If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,

If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,
    If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,

If you can conquer tension without medical help,
    If you can relax without alcohol,

If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,

...Then You Are Probably

The Family Dog!

And you thought I was going to get all spiritual....

You've been such a support to all of us Mr W and youve never complained once how bad your feeling yourself, sending you lots of love and HUGE x x

mr w you spiritual...never, great sense of humour...always.

keep yer chin up, and have one of these

morning people, another early morning wakeup at 5.30am and feeling panicky. its cold, raining and blowing here which just about sums things up with me at the moment. must try and shake myself up a bit or else its going to be a grotty day.
    alan

Morning,

Mr W I am so sorry that you are feeling so bad, like everyone else says you have been the strong one on here thats made us laugh and kept us all going each day!! Now its our turn for you!!!

Hope your feeling better today.

Hows everyone else feeling???

Rainy and horrible here today!! Boring day ahead. Popping to see my old partner from work today so looking forward to that!!

Kendra x x

Morning all - M W - love that ditty! Totally true aswell - how are you feeling - going to see doc?

Nicola hope you are feeling a bit better and morning too to Pink and Alan.

Raining and dull here - oh well - try and get through it somehow!

Laura x

---------- Post added at 09:06 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

Joy - just read your post well what a surprise NOT! This is just ridiculous - I think when we are well we should go with banners along Downing Street! but it is just not on! So you are left again! disgusting. Think it's a postcode lottery! Like IVF! I mean I would be without medication (antidepressants) until JULY! as doctor won't put me on anything until I have been seen by a psychiatrist! You wouldn't treat an animal like that! Are there any local relaxation groups in your area?

A couple of years ago my mum suffered very bad balance (inner ear problems) had to go private again - said they could do this and that! Could hardly get out of bed. Anyway she saw the consultant - and then he referred her on to someone else who said she would benefit from Yoga and Tai Chi!! Come on - she can hardly walk and in her 80s!! She is still the same (think my mum got mixed up with Tai Kwon doe - sorry about spelling! but I did laugh!

Mr W just read your post from yesterday - try not to put too much pressure on yourself - but I know you really try - see how the increase goes? When does the course begin?

---------- Post added at 09:08 ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 ----------

Hi Kendra - glad you are feeling a bit better - still on 10mg?

Angel and Sam - hope your day goes well too!

Morning all

Not been on for a while but im still here trying to get well day by day.

My hols did me good, despite my misgivings before hand I really thought I couldnt cope and panicked a bit when i got there as all my usual day to day coping things had to go out of the window. No TV no laptop Had to get myself going every day and go out and do things! shock horror! The fact that my son,his wife and 3yr old grandson were with us made me make the effort (brave face and all that).I actually enjoyed myself for most of the time. Hubby is a great source of strength. The best friend I could ever have.
    Since I got back Ive felt much better as its given me a bit of confidence back. When Im going to the supermarket which I normally feel anxious about and panicky at the checkout, I tell myself -"Maureen if you can travel abroad and survive two four hour plane journeys then you can do anything"! I went shopping yesterday and despite feeling a bit "lets get out of here as soon as possible"I did it , got all my shopping and did not feel panicky at the check out ! RESULT. Hope it continues . I feel a little bit down today but think the rainy weather has something to do with it.
    Sorry to hear you are not feeling good Mr W. Im sure you will pick up again soon. Perhaps you need the increased dose. You seemed to be ok with it at first. Could you try 75mg for a couple of weeks and then to 100mg again. You certainly made me smile this morning anyway with your words of wisdom!! You havent lost your sense of humour and thats a really good thing which will help you recover Im sure.

Have been horrified to hear about all this waiting time for people to get the help they need. Something certainly needs to be done about it !

Hope you feel better soon Nicola you've really had a rough time of it lately. Love to everyone else coping with this horrible thing day to day.

THIS TOO WILL PASS - ONE DAY AT A TIME

Morning all and thanks, from the heart of my bottom for the kind words and advice. I've had a fag, cuppy and 100mg Sertraline. Mrs W is going to keep me busy today. We bought a new bedroom carpet so have to empty the room, fit it, and put all the furniture back in.
    It's pissing down here anyway.
    The last few days I've had this horrible, hopeless feeling in the tum, so strong at times that I can feel it pulling at the back of my throat. It's not there all the time but it's never far away. I'm also thanking about how I'm feeling a lot more than usual but just going to roll with the punches for a while and see if it settles.

I'm babysitting Holly tomorrow for a few hours because my daughter in law is going to a funeral so that will cheer me up no end.

Hope you all have a good day today, and all round, even the lads

Its great how the little uns can cheer us up isnt it. We should take a leaf out of their books (funny expression when you really think about it)

A small child has no thought apart from whats happening at that minute. He/she is totally involved in life every minute and doesnt worry about tomorrow or yesterday.They have total trust that everything will always be ok. If only we could be like that again !!

Mo x

Page 356 of 540 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast

Thread Information