Hi Carrie my name is Sue and I have a 6 year old son and I often find it hard to cope too. I get migraines and they are hormonally linked. Maybe you should try the contraceptive injection? They stop periods completely and all the hormonal stuff and its great, no side effects I have found.
Can we ever get over depression? I dont know. I wish I could. Sometimes I get such odd feelings? I get paranoid about things and over react. I always feel like there is a lot of negative emotion bottled inside me as sometimes the smallest thing sets me off and often I am shocked as to the violence, anger and annoyance which seems inside me waiting to get out all the time. I wish I could be happier about things, but I just cannot seem to be.
I have tried pills, all sorts of things. Tried to be positive, but sometimes it all gets too much.
I always seem to look on the dark side too. Its a hard life we make for ourselves sometimes isnt it. But I do love this website, to meet people who feel the same and are supportive has been worth its weight in gold.
Sue x